Friday 27 July 2012






July 25 Wednesday we got to Kerry and stayed with a friend of my dads from Vancouver Shiralle.  She moved to Ireland and married J.  They have a great farm with cows.  The cows are mostly females but some bullocks which are young males and a couple bulls.  Shiralle and J have a dog named Sherlock and he is my friend.

Thursday I woke up and I saw bunnys on the driveway. We had breakfast and went touring around town. We saw lots of runes, castles (crumblies according to Shiralle), and big houses including Muckross House.  We stopped at Ladies View to look over Kerry. Went to Ross Castle. Then we came to S&J's house, and I helped cook dinner. We had develed eggs which I thought would be neat. Then  got ready for an irish dance show called "Lord of the Dance". That was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment