Tuesday 16 October 2012

Oct 15 & 16:
I will start with the 15th. So on the 15th we got a another beautiful hotel (it was a hospital, then a monastery, then schools, then concentration camp, and a prison, and now a beautiful hotel with museum) but with no wifi so I couldn't blog sorry. Then we walked around town and we walked till 9:00 and that is when we had dinner.
after dinner there was nothing to do but go to bed. ZZZzzz Now the 16th me and mum got ready to go while dad, Suyin, and Laurie went to the Cathedral. Then we are on the road and after a while arrived in a nice hotel with wifi in Sarria. Thats all for the two days good night. Oh and I almost forgot that tomorrow we are going on a long walk on the Camino De Santiago, we will be walking for more than 20km and we will continue the walk for 5 days after that. So hopefully I will have wifi again tomorrow to blog. Good night.







No comments:

Post a Comment