Tuesday 9 October 2012

Oct. 8:
guest comments by Aidan:  We just came home after midnight from dinner and Isa was tired

So.  Ive been awful tired since i did come here, since I'm like... nine hours ahead of normal time for me.

Hi Suyin

We went to an aquarium... They had like... Fish
and Sharks
and Jellyfish
and Boats

We also had to go shopping, for me... for clothes... Since airport people managed to lose my bags, rather frustrating.

We had some strong winds on our way back from lunch as well

T'was Birthday: John Irving Perkins 3 "The Magnificent"...  Age 48 (AKA Daddy)
[He got a back scratcher for his birthday]

We went for dinner at a rather nice restaurant.  Food was mediocre, service was good.









4 comments:

  1. That's quite the dish Aidan has there =) what is it? Isa, please say hello to everyone for me... and maybe ask your Mum if she's checking her email. Oh, and what is the temperature/weather like in your current 'home'? Now that it is 'spring' here... we have had days up to 34 degrees... and it is only going to get hotter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kids love chocolate.and the temperature is just perfect

      Delete
  2. I'm so envious. wonderful setting, happy family, great food. And Isa please wish John a late Happy birthday for me

    ReplyDelete