Thursday 16 August 2012

Aug 16 Edinburgh
Today we played some more golf in St Andrews, and we walked along the huge beach there before driving to Edinburgh. We walked around Edinburgh which is busy but I like it! Actually it is super busy because they are having a fringe festival as well as the famous Edinburgh Royal Tattoo. There are people performing in the streets and handing out fliers for shows. Then me and my mum went for dinner at Jamie Oliver's while my dad went to the Literary Pub Tour. I had a really great dinner and I think my mum did too! When we came home we watched a movie called A Cinderella Story - really funny and little weird but over all is was pretty great!  
Edinburgh North Bridge

Edinburgh Castle in background

8 comments:

  1. Nanu and I visited Edinburgh castle many years ago - we loved it - I wish I was there with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isa
    Auntie Suyin finally got me hooked up your blog. Edinburgh Castle looks very impressive.
    Love, Gung-Gung

    Although I have not been able to comment I have been enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isa - this is Nanu - I am home from the hospital - thank you for praying for me - I am feeling better - when you were at the Edinburg castle did you see the cute chapel to saint Margaret? - I am really enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana P and I have wanted to visit Edinburgh but thought that the festival was too crowded. It looks to me that you are making your way very nicely. Great pics, and we loved Jamie Oliver's place in Bath, England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really crowded with festival activity but what a city.

      Delete