Monday 27 August 2012

Aug 27: So today we were up early to go on a day trip to Bruges, not far from Bruxles. First we stopped at a big and beautiful church with a Michael Angelo sculpture of Madonna and a child.  I lit a candle for Nanu there. After that we went on a boat tour and had lunch at a place that we saw on the tour.  My dad had the Belgin classic of mussels and fries with beer. After lunch we went to the lace museum and then to a chocolate museum. I got to try some really good chocolate. After we got home we went for a foot massage near the station! hope you had as good a day as I did!






1 comment:

  1. No details to accompany the pictorial? Perhaps the striking juxtaposition of the sparklingly young woman against the backdrop of historic architecture is meant to convey more than words can express? Oui? Non? Never mind my nonsense Isa - love all your pictures and look forward to your blogs everyday!

    ReplyDelete