Friday 24 August 2012

Aug 24
Today we got up had breakfast, and went punting! daddy is a very good punter. I loved it i could have stayed there for hours on end but we only payed for one hour :(. then we went to the tutor re-inactment with people who taught you how to live in the tutor age! i loved that and i would go again! Near the end of our day we were still in the tutorre-inactment we went to an archery station and some boy about my age tout me how to shoot a bow and arrow! I wasn't so good at that. Ended our day at the Fitzwilliam's museum in Cambridge with lots of coins and artifacts from the period in history we are all listening to podcasts on (Anglo-saxon and Vikings in England).


Punting in Cambridge

Tudor reinactment at Kentwell hall

Tudor stew

Kentwell hall

Isa's Tudor archery practice

Fitzwilliams Mueseum Cambridge

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to try archery too. I'm glad you left that spooky castle... will you be staying in another castle along your journey? Did the Tudor sew taste good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure about more castles and I think we can do better Tudor stew.

      Delete
  2. This a test because I failed the publish twisted words test and wanted to comment on your Dad's expert punting and could just imagine you as a Tudor princess.

    ReplyDelete