Friday 31 August 2012

Aug 31: We started our day by having breakfast with a Cat (we'll go there again tomorrow). Then we continued our day by going to the Anne Frank Museum. We are also reading Anne Franks Diary right now so it was really neat and sad to be walking where Anne Frank had walked. Then we rented bikes and rode across town to the Maritime Museum. The museum was really well done, I'd recommend it. I am so exited to be in Paris tomorrow but we won't arrive until the afternoon. So far Mum likes Amsterdam the most out of all the cities we've been to - just wait till she gets to Paris. Good night all!




Anne Frank museum


feast on the pirate ship at the maritime museum

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest that as you travel you carry a small package of kitty treats for any kitties you meet - I have made it a habit to keep some 'temptations' - no endorsement intended - always on hand - although people look at me funny when I rummage through my purse and cat treats fall out - I think they think I eat them myself - hum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea but we can't find any here so please bring some with you to San Sebastian.

    ReplyDelete