Wednesday 19 June 2013

June 19: Today was so hot and humid, unbelievably hot. Dad says the temperature was 31 degrees. We went to a modern art museum, that we had planed to go to for a small while. It was nice and cool inside, but the museum was a bit disappointing in the end. Once we get out for the museum we went back home. On the way we saw a big building that was an art museum. It turns out that the museum that we didn't go to was the one we wanted to go to. Mum and dad and me went home for a while before mum and dad went out again to see the museum I didn't. Then we went for Sushi. I had really good ungai. The last thing we did was go to a light show. We got there a hour early so we waited, about five mintiest after the show started it began to poor with rain. Inconvenient is what I call that, but what we saw for the show was cool.









1 comment:

  1. I like your combination for today:unagidon?and museums

    ReplyDelete