Friday 21 June 2013

June 21: Busy, Busy, Busy, and its making me dizzy. We are now on our last full day in Europe, because tomorrow we are getting on the Queen Mary 2, and going to New York. I am getting really exited. Today we were busy, we went to three art museums, and one town hall. The first art museum was all about one man named Harry Callahan, and he did photography. I didn't mind his stuff but since it was in black and white it lost some of the feeling. The second museum was all about a women, named Maria Lassnig, who does painting. I did not like her work at all. It was too abstract for my taste. Then we went to catch the town hall tour at three fifteen. The town hall was very big especially the ball room. Now we are readying our selves for the big day tomorrow. Bye, and we may have a small blog tomorrow then see you in NY July 1.





June 22 Hamburg June 24 Southampton July 1 NY

1 comment: