Monday 17 December 2012

Dec. 17: Today we started off by going for breakfast at nice little place were I had a pan-o-chocalat, and hot milk that I burnt my toung on. Then we went to the Rohane Palace which has 3 museums (Roman history, art and decorative arts). I didn't mind the Roman museum but it was the last Roman museum in a long time because Strasbourg is on the Rhine river and that was the farthest the Roman empire expanded and we are going north to German tomorrow. At the Musee des Arts Decoratifs we saw where Marie Antoinette stayed a night on her way to getting married to Louis the 16th. Before lunch we visited the Cathedral and I lit a candle. For lunch we went to a small place, and it seemed like it was from Snow White And The Seven Hobbits. Then we came home to do some homework.  See you latter then, bye.



Musee des Arts Decoratifs

Roman kitchen

Strasbourg founded by Romans in 12BC


Cathedral




No comments:

Post a Comment