Friday 7 December 2012

Dec. 7:
Big news today was ISA DAY, were I got to do what ever I wanted!!!!!! I started out with Mc Donald's Breakfast. Then we went to the zoo. I liked the zoo. I had one very favourite animal which the panther that dad was playing with, it was pouncing and getting in its attack position. Then for lunch we had Mc Donald's and did some shopping then i was home doing homework. Then for dinner can you guess what we are having Mc Donald's! I had a great dayI hope you did too. Bye.

Mc Breakfast
Christmas market

Barcelona Zoo

Mummy found her House Hippo


 Parc de la Ciutadella
Frank Gehry's Fish

Xiringuito Beach Barcelona
Mc Dinner



4 comments:

  1. I am very jealous (and I'm sure Meiyen is too)... I want a "house hippo" too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooooooo happy for you - if I had known it was Isa day I would have had McDonald's all day and gone to the zoo to celebrate - it must have been a truly wonderful day - only - I imagine your dad is a little hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isa is the Spanish McDonald"s food the same as home or better? Are the customers all young homesick Canadians? Or young Spaniards trying out their English?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it better in Vancouver and the customers are mostly locals

      Delete