Wednesday 19 December 2012

Dec. 19:
 Today me and mum started out with a morning veging. Then we went out for breaky because mum was getting hungry. While me and mum were chillaxing dad went for a walk around town and, by the time he got back it was time for lunch. Then we went to the museum of Celtic history and, saw some pretty cool shoes. Then we went to the Mercedes museum and, they had lots of old cars. At one point of the museum dad went on a simulator. Then before dinner we went ice skating. We had a quiet dinner and soon after mum and dad went to go see the Hobbit I didn't feel like it so, i passed. See you all soon, night.

LBBW tower

Corbu's housing at Weissenhof

Celtic history exhibit
Celtic shoes
Mercedes test track





1 comment:

  1. Hey isa - I've caught-up on your blog now - sorry I missed you - been very busy - your hair looks bigger

    ReplyDelete