Tuesday 1 January 2013

Jan. 1, 2013: Welcome back to the Off Leash Travellers 2013 addition, I will be your hostess Isa Perkins and you will be joining me on our journey of Europe. First we started our day off by going to the bridge that we were at the night before to see the damage. It turns out that some cleaners were out and about early in the morning. If you forgot about New Years eve adventures scroll to the bottom of the page were I will recap you (I highly recommend you read it!). Then we took our time in wandering back home. We stopped for lunch in an Italian restaurant, and I had pizza! I enjoyed our lunch and I was full coming home. When we were home we were just around the house and had a face-time with one of my friends pulse the face-time we all had with some of our family. After some time of just have a relaxing session we heeded out of a great dinner. For dinner we went for Chinese food, and ordered so much food. We had all the suff that we would have had in Vancouver. After dinner I did some ballet with mummy, and a science quiz. We are just about to lissen to our new book while knitting ( I am knitting a bunny nugget).
 
Thank you so much for reading the blog if you enjoy it or have any suggestions please leave a comment (to leave a comment you must make a google account if you are having trouble with that please contact isalovesparis@gmail.com)
written by Isa
edited by Isa, and John
reviewed by Isa and Meiko
and enjoyed by YOU
thank you


Meat sandwiches. Wish you were here Aldo

Like I said I would recap you about the Adventures of New Years eve.

It was so very crowed, but on the brig there was just plain chaos. Fireworks were going in all directions just above our heads, there were thousands of people setting off fireworks, broken glass and champaign strewn about (it was sort of like a battle field of party).

3 comments:

  1. We're the meat sandwiches served at the New Years's Eve party with all the champagne etc.?
    Gung-Gung

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR Isa and your co contributors i've enjoyed your 2012 edition and am looking forward to the 2013 one

    ReplyDelete