Tuesday 22 January 2013

Jan. 22: Well hello there, I didn't see you. If you are looking for a blog then your in in the right place. Today we started off with a nice walk to a museum of art. At the museum we saw some Picasso and some Van Goth but that wasn't all. The museum was very cute. Then we started on our walk again. Shortly after a snowball fight we reached where we would have lunch. After lunch we went for a shorter walk to see a museum of science (Just like science world in Vancouver). We had limited time there, but we saw what we could. Then we met up with Carmen at her ballet shop to go see a documentary about bees. The documentary was a little sad to see all the dead and dying bees but there were some ups to it. Now it is getting late so I will say bonsoir!  
Goldenburg Park


Oskar Reinhart Museum
Manet's Cafe



Technorama




1 comment:

  1. Hey isa - when I learned about how we get honey it made me sad too - I like marmalade better now

    ReplyDelete