Wednesday 23 January 2013

Jan. 23: Today I went to work a day at Corti's Dance Shop. I had so much fun organizing shoes and looking at the lasted fashion. There were lots of customers and I couldn't even understand them but I still helped out. While I spent the day with Carmen mum and dad did some stuff of their own. Right now its snowing.

Isa just passed the rest of the blog for today over to her dad (me). Meiko and I took the 20min train ride from Winterthur to Zurich for the day while Isa helped Carmen at her dance shop. In Zurich we got the full historic tour from my old friend Xavier.  Zurich has layers of history with Roman roots, Medieval importance, and later as a centre of the Reformation influenced by the Pastor Zwingli. The reformation work ethic led to great wealth and now Zurich is one of the most sought after places to live in the world (just after Vancouver).
www.cortisdanceshop.ch





Zurich


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that met Xavier and Mom and Dad toured Zurich with him. I think it was paster Zwingli who is part of a statue high up on the cathedral. He's holding a bible and a sword. When we were there an American professor walked by and asked if we.d seen the statue that he was looking for. He eventually left and just then Elena and I looked up and saw the statue. We looked for the professor but couldn't find him.

    ReplyDelete