Wednesday 30 January 2013

Jan. 30: Today was very exotic. First mum got up early to go to one of her ballet performances. When mom got back we all went to see the cathedral and to do a little shopping. I needed a dress for the cruse and I love my new dress and shoes. On the way home we found a fish feet place so me and mum got our feet done. Later mum and dad went to another ballet and got the guest speaker to sign his book, Mao's Last Dancer. Thats all for today.

Lausanne Cathedral







Li Cunxin "Mao's Last Dancer"

3 comments:

  1. Did the fish pedicure work - they have one in cancun and we're going next week - if it works I'll try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, feet were soft after being picked at. We did 15 minutes, the sales lady said after 30 minutes the feet are even softer. It was very shocking to have a hundred fish swarm you, it took some getting used to. The fish were bigger than I expected too, about 2 inches. Meiko.

      Delete
  2. fish feet!! hard to believe, then followed by sushi !!

    ReplyDelete