Thursday 31 January 2013

Jan. 31: Hello all followers today is a big day! First me and dad got on a long train ride to get to Chateaux-d'Oex for a balloon festival. When we got there we were wondering where the festivities were taking place. We took a minute then decided to follow a balloon that was close to landing. When we found the festivities I got a Hot-Dog for lunch. Near the balloons we spotted a skating rink. I love skating and I showing dad my 3 moves which are skating backwards, skating in arabesque and spinning. We were skating for an hour and by then we were exhausted so we got on a train to go back home.
Lausanne to Chateaux-d'Oex

GoldenPass Panoramic train
Chateaux-d'Oex Ballon festival




Chateaux-d'Oex skating


2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with your very cool skating moves. I'd love to go there for the balloons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go for a balloon ride, especially over the Fraser Valley. I imagine it would be so peaceful floating over all those beautiful farms.
    Gung Gung

    ReplyDelete