Monday 7 January 2013

Jan. 7: Today we went to a museum that holds a very famous painting called "The Kiss". I don't like the kiss in my opinion it is a bit too gold and too unbelievable. Then we went home to some homework till dinner. For dinner we went to the eleventh best restaurant in the world. I loved it and the bread was the best part of all and that is what I had for desert. There were lots of trolleys going around. We tried the tea trolly with fresh potted herbs including stevia. Now we are going to rest, bye.
Klimpt The Kiss
Kiss in background at Belvedere

Belvedere gardens





Schiele' s Mother +2
Belvedere palace Vienna



Strauss in Gold +2
Steirereck bread trolly

Citrus from Schonbrunn Palace


1 comment:

  1. Wow, the eleventh best restaurant in the world! and bread that is so good that you had it for dessert. I'm so impressed

    ReplyDelete