Friday 1 March 2013

March 1: Isa day! Today it's I.S.A day and you know what that means, fun, fun, fun all day. To start a great I.S.A I got to sleep in while mum and dad went out to see The Baths of Caracalla. Mum and dad went to the baths alone because, I saw the baths two years ago with my dad. Once mum and dad got back home we all went out for a cherished McDonald's. Mum and I got a Mc-Chicken each and some Mc-Chicken Nuggets to share. Then we went to a cat shelter (at the ruins where Julius Caesar was killed) and saw so many little adorable kittens. On the way home we went window shopping.  Bye!

Circus Maximus
Baths of Caracalla
under the Baths of Caracalla

Vittorio Emanuele II monument roof
Spanish steps



http://www.romancats.com/index_eng.php

Cats at Largo id Torre argentina 

4 comments:

  1. I'll take you to our cat shelter when you come - you'll find it a little cultured than the one in Rome I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isa
    In a couple of photos in your blogs you refer to the "SPANISH STEPS". What are they?
    Gung-Gung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanish Steps are a big outdoor staircase in Rome. They are named after the Spanish Ambassador who lived there.

      Delete