Sunday 21 April 2013

April 21: Church, to beging the day! After church we went to see the Bavarian crown jewels. I loved almost all of then but the one photo is close enough to my favourite. My favourite was a beautiful conk shell that attached to a tall spout. Then we went to a greek museum and learned a little more about greek gods. Then I went home while mum and dad went to another museum. At around dinner time we went to a beer hall. It was not long nor big so I wouldn't call it a hall. However they did have beer and serve food so I would call it a beer room, or a beer restaurant. Once we got home I watched Brave (one of my many love movies). Now I am blogging. TTYL, TTYS, LY, L, SYS, ect...

Bavarian crown jewels


Mass at St. Peters

Dancer's tower

Artemis at Antikensammlungen


Hall of busts at Glyptothek
Durer's 4 Apostles at Alte Pinakothek


Keller beer hall

2 comments:

  1. I liked Munich the most of German cities, perhaps including Berlin. Among some of the hi lights for me were the fabulous Munich beer and that very cool dancers tower with the figures coming out on the hour with some kind of elaborate mechanism. I wonder if they still come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we saw the dancing tower figures dance.

    ReplyDelete