Saturday 6 April 2013

April 6: Today we went biking. We rented the bikes, but they were mountain bikes and I CAN'T ride those, but we did see a beautiful view of the lake that we rode by. I had a very bad day, and when we were done biking I was so relieved. We had to go for lunch before returning the bike so we went for a very long lunch and had frozen yogurt afterwards. Then we went to a long passage way that lead to a very big fortress. After that we dropped the bikes off and headed home. Once we were home me and dad went for a walk, and then I did my Monday to Sunday regular homework. On The walk with me and dad we found a Robin's egg It was a beautiful blue and was so perfect. At the end of the day we played foosball, and I had a little home made dinner in the room while mum and dad ate down stairs.
Fortress of the lion in Castiglione del Lago



Piglets made of piglets 


Monte Petriolo robin egg


No comments:

Post a Comment