Monday 3 September 2012

Sept 3:
Today we went for along walk around town. We were originally going to the Eiffel Tower, we stopped by the Cluny Museum but never made it as far as the tower, we plan to go tomorrow instead. We did some shoe shopping becauseI needed a new pair of shoes for walking, I had outgrown my other ones. I love these one so much more. We went boating at the Jardine du Luxembourg, and then we walked around town. The best stop of all today was sushi. We were so fed up with no sushi for two months that we just had to have some! So I was so happy when we went for sushi!
Daddy lunching on the Seine in front of the Notre Dame
Cluny Museum
At Luxembourg Garden



Berthelon's Ice cream


3 comments:

  1. You are hitting some of my Paris high lights: Luxembourg Garden and Betheon's ice-cream. I wish we were visiting you right now. I don't recall having sushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last time for sushi in paris because then don't really know how to make it

      Delete