Friday 21 September 2012

Sept. 21:
Dad went to Chartres and then the Paris Catacomes which has millions of people buried there. He woke us up on the way out. Mummy made me soup and sent me back to bed. I slept till noon. Mummy took me for a unagi don because I was begging for two weeks. After the unagi donburri we went home to do some homework. After a while daddy got home and it was raining but we went for ice-cream at Bertillon's even though I am sick. After ice-cream me and mummy went to a cute store and I got a pen and a notebook and a quill.




2 comments:

  1. Isa
    Did your Dad enjoy the tour of the catacombs? They fascinate me but I would be too "chicken" to go into one of them.
    Hope you are feeling better now.
    Love, Gung-Gung

    ReplyDelete
  2. John here, I was very claustrophobic but glad I did the catacombs and saw all the bones Paris is built on.

    ReplyDelete