Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sept 5: Today we were at home doing school work till lunch. At lunch we went to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, and eat lunch up there! We had a really good lunch and I loved the coco bean soup. When we were done we went to the very top. When we came back down we went to Napoleon's tomb, It was so big you could fit my whole family in it well maybe not that big that would be the biggest tomb ever. We did some walking after that but I had blisters on my feet so we were forced to go home. Well I think I am done here, bye!




2 comments:

  1. New shoes will do that... but once you've broken them in, those lovely new sneakers will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that Napoleon's tomb is mostly filled with packing-peanuts - he was a very tiny man - about the size of Kira

    ReplyDelete