Sunday 30 September 2012

Sept. 30:
Been out of wifi range till now so here is an update.
limestone caves store wine in St. Emillion


Great meal in Buzet



Cats of Nerac

L'Art d'vivre kitchen

Buzet wine sold by the pump


Sept 28:
last night we didn't get much sleep but we survived. We did lots today and saw lots. We saw cats, 12 to be precise, not to mention the ducks that went thru a lock with us, I fed them bread they seemed to like that. now we are in NNNNN and just had the meal of our lives!!! sorry we have had really bad wifi so we are having a hard time sending these blogs off.


the day before, Sept 27:`
First we went to see a winery, that was really cold, we had a private tour of three levels of limestone caves. I liked it but I like orangeries better. We just left the cute little town of St. Emillion, but we're off to see...our boat, sorry not the Wizard of Oz, as much as I would like to, we aren't in Kansas. As I was saying before I rudely interrupted myself, we got on our small but cosy boat and we are off to cruise the canals and rivers of the Aquitaine. Do you want to know what I think is cool, and no you don't have a choice, it is the locks, the locks are not padlocks but big metal and concrete things that transfer the water level up or down. I think those are cool. I think I am done here so bye, see you in munchkin land!!

4 comments:

  1. Isa
    You look good at the helm of the"ship" and your Dad makes a good looking captain. Your mom looks like she is pumping gas with a glass of wine in her hand or she is filling her glass with gas.
    Love, from Gung-Gung and Nanu

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy looks like Mitsy! Ask your mum if she remembers Buster and Mitsy, two dogs that lived beside us when we were kids. I think your mum was afraid of Buster (I think we all were).

    ReplyDelete