Saturday 15 September 2012

Sept.15: Today we didn't do much but non the less I must keep this up. Today we were going to get a crape for breakfast but nothing was open and so we went to a cute cafe and had eggs. It was good. Then we went off to fined out more about the Seine boat tours. It turns out that they only sell tickets half an hour before the boat comes. So we went home to wait and do homework. When the time came we set off to fined our destiny, in other words a boat tour. We got there, got our tickets and, after what felt like forever we got on the boat. After the boat tour, on our way home, we saw someone walking their cat. It was a really cute cat too. At home I started typing the blog earlier than usual because I am going out for dinner with my folks to meet up with my friend Mathilda and her family, then I will stay over at their house for the night. I am very exited! TTYL\type to you latter.
band playing music along the Seine


Farmers market along the Seine


Homework time




1 comment:

  1. Hi Isa, Auntie Suyin walks her cats also! Nice to see you at your desk doing your homework. Love Nanu

    ReplyDelete