Thursday 16 May 2013

May 15: Today is nice, hot, and sunny. We were on our way to the Germany museum when we decided to stop at the new guardhouse war memorial. After our quick stop we continued to the Germany museum. The museum was pretty interesting if you like history, but it was very long. The best of all was what we did after the museum we went to the Zoo. I loved the zoo and my favourite part was the cats. The loins were huge, and eating lunch. After the zoo mum and me cabbed home and dad walked home. After a while mum and dad left for dinner and a show (Andrea Bocelli) while I stayed at home and ate noodles from a cup (haven't had that in a while). I had the whole night to myself and I loved it.
New Guardhouse war memorial


German history museum

Kircheneintrittsstelle church



Berlin Zoo

Sandkatze






1 comment:

  1. I love yourBerlin zoo photos. little sadkatze could be adopted. Andrea Bocelli looked like fun judging by your mummy and daddy's happy expressions.

    ReplyDelete