Friday 31 May 2013

May 31:
 Today is a special day for us here in Europe, but I will get to that later. First we went to the aquarium and saw some nice little fish. My favourite part of the aquarium was the sea horses. After the aquarium we took the metro back to the Christainsborg Palace at see the stables. I loves seeing the horses, they were all very nice and friendly. The carriages in the photo are still in use. Then we walked home and on the way we ran into the museum of Guinness world records. Out side the museum there was a man or a statue of a man that was 8.11 feet tall, we didn't go in the museum though. The next thing that happened was me staying home doing homework and mum and dad biked around town. The exiting park of the day that is so exiting that it makes the blog is that Suyin, and Gung-gung are coming to visit. I am so stoked. That seems like all for today I will make sure to tell you all about tomorrow, and believe me tomorrow will be exiting.
Copenhagen aquarium
Dragon horse fish


Royal stables


Bishop Absalon

Castle ruins museum

Tallest man 8'-11"





No comments:

Post a Comment