Saturday 24 November 2012

Nov. 24: Holy Toledo
Today we drove to Toledo! When we got here I stayed home while mum and dad went out to explore and eat lunch. They went to the El Greco museum and around the town. I did some homework and played Minecraft on the computer. When we were all home we went out for dinner and we had a mix of chinese and spanish. Odd combo but I liked the fried rice a lot. Now we are at home having a little bit of fun before drifting off to that nice place in our heads. ZZZzzz.
 Cordoba (A) to Toledo (B)
Crumbly on way to Toledo
View of Rio Tajo


Puente de San Martin
Cathedral of Toledo
El Greco


2 comments:

  1. What's a 'crumbly'? And can I google map the directions to 'that nice place in your head'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crumbly is a old castle that is crumbling to bits. And that nice place in my head is a little past dream world on the right.

    ReplyDelete