Wednesday 28 November 2012

Nov. 28: Today was very cold. We got up a bit late and went for lunch. Mum and I agreed that Mc Donald's was going to be better then any other food so we went there. The food was smaller then I remember and dad looked like a giant next to is Filet Of Fish. Then we all went  to Starbucks for a wifi break. Next we went to a museum but once we got there the man told us it had been closed for years. I have a cold so we went home and I did work. A bit later we went to an opera called El JURAMENTO which was good but a bit long. It was set during the war of Spanish Succession (1700-1714). I liked the costumes. Good nigh all, bye.







1 comment:

  1. It sure looks cold. By the looks of things that new coat of yours is necessary. That,s a beautiful building you are stnding in front of.
    We never imagined that Madrid would be a cold place.

    Nanu and Gung-Gung

    ReplyDelete