Thursday 1 November 2012



Oct. 31: Good day, I have a joke -> -> -> -> -> why was the mummy tense? fined the answer at the bottom of the page
at first I thought this was going to be the worst Halloween ever.
Today we went on a but tour and saw this castle Pena Palace where the last kings of Portugal lived, we also went to the National Palace Of Sintra. We went to the most western point of Europe (excluding islands) Cabo da Roca, and we stopped at the beach town of Cascais. The tour was 9 hours and I got really car/bus sick luckily we stopped soon after and I had a pill. Then at home I went out into the hall and knocked on our door mum opened it and I said trick or treat, they gave me candy, pushed me back outside to do it again and again. We were going to watch movie but the computer was being silly so no movie. F.Y.I I was a sleepy bed head for my costume!!




He was all wound up 

one more joke 

what do ghosts put in there hair 
scare spray





No comments:

Post a Comment